Eco Clean is an all natural alternative for washing your clothes. Formulated with skin friendly natural ingredients for those who are chemically sensitive, allergies, eczema, or have sensitive skin. With active oxygen to whiten clothes and the odor absorbing properties of sodium bicarbonate. These ingredients are all-natural, but chemically active, which gives our powder its cleaning power for tough dirt and stains. For this reason, Eco Clean is the best natural laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
Since it’s a concentrated powder, you use less detergent and results in less plastic waste. Our one pound pouch will get you 15-30 loads done!
We offer Eco Clean laundry soap in tropical coconut and lavender fragrances. Also, try our unscented version for extremely sensitive skin.
Works in standard and High Efficiency (HE) models. Hot water works best but is also effective in cold water.
What’s IN it
Only what you really need. We use only the natural ingredients found in nature, from the earth and from plant or flower extracts. Our laundry powder is formulated using the following ingredients:
- Sodium Carbonate – Also called washing soda. It’s a natural product that will soften hard water and raise the pH of the water for optimal cleaning.
- Baking Soda – Known for its very effective odor absorbing properties.
- Sodium Percarbonate– The active ingredient in OxyClean. Will naturally whiten clothes.
- Coconut Oil Soap – 100% Coconut oil-based soaps are best because they strip away oil and grease. Plus it’s all natural!
- Fragrance – The laundry powder is scented with a light tropical coconut aroma, relaxing lavender essential oil and unscented for extremely sensitive skin.
What’s NOT in it?
- Synthetic Detergents
- Optical Brightening Dyes
How to Use Our Laundry Powder
Safe for all fabric types such as synthetic, blends, and natural fibers. Although, do not use on silk or leather. Try in a small area of fabric to ensure it will not be damaged.
Always pretreat stains before washing. Make a paste with the laundry powder and apply over the stain. Gently brush the area and allow to set before washing as usual.
For a normal load, add 1 tablespoon of Eco Clean laundry powder directly to the washer. For heavily soiled or extra stinky loads, add an additional tablespoon of powder.
You can find the best natural laundry detergent for sensitive skin made in Puerto Rio by Caribbean Soaps here.